Monday, February 1, 2010

Honduras

When we got off the ship in Honduras it started pouring on us, so we ran for shelter and took a list of all excursions we could find that could still be done in the rain.




We settled on the Zoo and actually got a great deal for 12 of us. It was by far the coolest zoo I have ever been to. 86 animals and we were allowed to interact with almost all of them. My favorites were the Jaguar, the baby Jaguar, and the kinkajou. I couldnt believe I got to pet a 2 month old jaguar and hold the kinkajou. SO COOL!!!! I am in love and determined to find a way to own a kinkajou...yes, I want the cute little monkey critter to live with me!



Tawni feeding the monkey

My new little kinkajou friend
That is our cruise ship behind me

Some of the group with our tour guide, DeMary






No comments: