Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Its spring, right?!

Just last week we were all outside enjoy the warm sun. Bubbles are a huge hit (especially since I almost never let the kids out of the courtyard to ride their Bikes, this is my way of bribing them)
Austin also had a great time running circles around me and never once looking away from me as I took his picture, you could say he is a bit of a ham.

But then we all knew it wouldn't last. It is still spring and that means snow!!! And man this last storm was crazy. Lightning and snow at the same time...think its a first for me. So while Austin took his nap, James got to go enjoy the fresh powder. He wanted to show me how to make a snow angel...
He seemed to really enjoy eating the snow..and since it was fresh, I just captured the moment. Pretty dang cute if you ask me!


OK, so the best part of this day was the outfit we had to put James in. The Taylor's are moving and packed up most everything last weekend, including James' ski clothes. We found Austin's (age 2) pants, James' boots and hat, Haley's Jacket, and a random pair of mittens. Haha, he was ready for the flood but seriously those little legs had to be cold. I only last 5 mins while I took the pics, I guess kids just want to play!

No comments: