Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pour some sugar on me...

because I LOVE sugar. Even when I was skinny and a gym rat I still would allow myself a treat at least once a week. So I am puzzled and frustrated when I hear a friend of mine won't eat sweets...Im just not sure how well that all fits into my life. Am I wrong?! Maybe because I like baking and trying new dessert recipes, I need to surround myself with people that will happily try my experiments or sit down next to me and grab a spoon while i dig in. Maybe this is silly but it has me thinking. Could you survive without sweets???

1 comment:

Jon and Melissa said...

I agree. My in-laws go on no sugar kicks for upwards to a year sometimes and it drives me crazy that I make dessert and no one eats it, or we don't have any. I am a Lindsay and I need sugar!