Friday, May 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Point

We had a fabulous family girls day at Thanksgiving points tulip festival. It was so fun being all together, it feels like its been months. Holly made a yummy picnic that we ate first, then strolled through the beautiful gardens.




Lucas was a great sport for being the only boy. But such a handsome one
Meg and Me...I just love that she is finally looking pregnant, I can only hope I am as lucky as her when the time comes


Lola loved the fish, she has grown up so much and has the cutest spunky personality...but watch out, she gives some dirty looks!



So happy Lola and Kara made it. Just a great day with some beautiful women I am lucky enough to be related to




We couldn't have asked for a better day. The sun was out and the tulips were gorgeous. Just wish grandma had been feeling better, she would've loved it

3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

I am a little jealous! Looks like a lot of fun and such a beautiful day.

Tara said...

ok--I have to take the girls there this week! Beautiful--and Megan too!

Cher said...

I love all of your pictures and Megan does look great...I can't believe she is almost due and she is tiny!! Hope you are well.