Thursday, June 9, 2011

Frankie Jane

June 9th at 9:36 am


6 lbs 7 ounces


19 inches


Well I guess I am no longer the cutest Hammond. I will happily give my title to my new little niece Frankie. Im so sad I am in california, but I get to see her saturday morning. Meg and baby are doing great from what I hear, Erik is tired but is loving every minute of being a dad so far. Since they do not have a blog I feel it is my right to share these pictures to all my readers. There is no doubt Frankie will be a spoiled little stink but I will fully admit to being apart of that. I promise you will get more pictures when I get to utah, but here is a taste from the ones Erik sent.





1 comment:

Jon and Melissa said...

What a doll! I am so excited for this first little grand baby! Congrats Erik and Megan! She is beautiful.