Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Eric Jonathan Hill

I have been lucky to call this guy a friend since I first moved to Utah. I may not have seen him often but when I did, it was like no time had passed. He was always so warm and genuinely cared about what was going on in my life. He has been traveling the world meeting new people and going on one adventure after another. I had planned to reconnect in the next few weeks to talk about his current (and televised) adventure. But that conversation will never take place. What a precious gift life is. What a wonderful thing friendship can be. Never take it for granted.
I know I am not the only one who was been touched by Eric and I have a feeling, even in death, he is making a difference, like he always wanted.
Check out all his adventures on GO with Eric.

No comments: