Tuesday, June 23, 2009

funny little boy

James got a new toy the other day that I put together out in the backyard. After I finished James was so excited to try out his new "batter, batter, baseball". Well once he was in full swing I finally took a good look at the kid. I guess that morning after his Mom pulled out his clothes, he had insisted on dressing himself.


Do you notice anything wrong with his pants???

After playing baseball for a bit he went to the sand pit to play. Maybe I am evil for leaving his clothes that way but I know my darling little James and if I had said anything he would've yelled and cried. Dont worry he eventually came to me for help when his pants kept falling off. Such a stinker but oh so cute!!!



2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Too funny! Henry wears his underwear backwards on almost a daily basis. I would think it would be uncomfortable!

Glenna and Bob said...

You forgot to mention he said,
"the sand makes my pants come off".
So cute!! BOYS!