Saturday, September 19, 2009

Welcome Back


Its official.

Erik and Megan have moved back to Utah.

Today I drove down to Pleasant Grove and helped unload the biggest moving truck I have ever seen.

With the help of a friendly neighbor we got the truck unloaded around 12 and then started getting them organized.

Bedroom 1st: We put their Ikea bed back together and unwrapped their new mattress. We are all hoping the bed bugs stay out of this one! (for Meg's sake!)

Then the kitchen: I forget the obsession or should I say the complusion the women in my famly have for dishes.

It took us a few hours and when I left there was still a good deal of work to be done. Good thing neither of them have a job or anywhere else to be. They have all the time in the world to get organized!

Anyway, Im happy to have my brother back. Now I dont feel so abondoned in this crazy state! Thanks for giving in Meg, and moving back

1 comment:

Tara said...

I know Chris hates to help pleople move, but you could have called us! I would have come--I am kinda strong, sort of. Mostly I could have brought two cute kids.

We all need to get together, soon!