Sunday, October 18, 2009

1 year

1 year ago today
Our hearts broke again
Today as I sat and thought
I kept thinking of 1 word
Love
so simple
but strong enough to bring tears to my eyes

Hutch,
I love you. I love the little life you helped bring into this world. Because of you I look at my family in a new light. I look at a newborn baby and feel more then I have ever felt. Life without you is hard. I look at your beautiful wife and baby and my heart aches. So I will love them more. Because of you, my love has grown in many ways. I miss you Hutchie...and I love you!

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

I can't believe it has already been a year. Love you Hutch!

Glenna and Bob said...

I know it helped to be with all
the family, including cute little
Lola, and Hutch's friends. Nice
to remember Hutch and hear fun stories. It helps to heal.
I love you Bears.