Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Im in heaven!


Well I haven't been yet, but I am so excited to try out a new french style cafe. My biggest gripe about utah is the lack of any "real" sandwhich. Now I'm sorry but subway and all those other deli's do not count in my book as being "real". Soft rolls dont make for a good sandwich! But thanks to one of my FAVORITE blogs, Your heart out, I discovered this new place right down the road.

Les Madeleines Patisserie & Cafe

They even have one of my favorite sandwhich's of all time

Caprese: Slow-roasted Roma Tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil on a baguette.

If it wasnt 9:30 pm I would drive myself over there right now! Guess my new discovery will have to wait. Now all I need is someone to take me or go with me.

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Yummy -sounds so good. Can you take it to go??? I will not be joining you anytime soon! I would love for you to visit any time-don't feel obligated though-I am doing good. My room number is 4114 and the number here is 387-4114-looks like you had fun on Valentines day!

Whitney V said...

You need to go to Normandie Cafe - in Holladay. It's a little French restaurant - I used to work there. They have really yummy sandwiches - and the most delicious french onion soup ever. They also have killer Saturday brunches.