Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine's Day

Valentine's day is just another day in my book. Maybe because I am always single on the actual day, but I dont care for it very much! Its not that I have anything against it or those who celebrate but it has never been a big deal to me. I do however always have a great valentine from my parents! This year I got cards from each of them, a Target gift card (thank you thank you!) and a new bottle of my favorite perfume (Mine was stolen from my car). My good friend Riley took me out for a late lunch/early dinner. He works nights so it was fun to hang out and get some yummy food.


And later that night one of my best friends, Elijah, and I went dancing with some friends.


All in all I guess i had a really good Valentine's day.
To my friends and Family:
Love you all so much and in my heart you are all my Valentine!

No comments: