Monday, March 9, 2009

Bye bye Hawaii

Another vacation has come and gone and I am in a state of depression

Hawaii was amazing. Just what I needed

After my icky monday things got better. We still had a few lows, like baby Austin having a double ear infection with a fever of 103.5, but a quick trip to insta-care and we were good to go again! The girls tried snorkeling. Sophia LOVED it, Haley lasted about 3 minutes before the tears started.
James was a daddy's boy the whole week, so unless forced, he had nothing to do with me! Which was a nice change for him I am sure, he is afterall, stuck with me everyday of the week!


I got free time to lay out on the beach, shop, swim, and just relax!

I love the family I work for and I really had a great time with them, but when I had free time I realized, being alone in a beautiful place isnt all that exciting!

All in all I had a great time and feel so blessed to have gotten to go. The Taylor's were so sweet and did everything they could to make sure I had fun. Thanks Hill!!!

Now I just have to stay strong waiting for the snow to hit :(

1 comment:

Glenna and Bob said...

Hey Bears, glad Hawaii turned out to be so much fun. Nice to be out of Utah...get some sun and enjoy the Taylor family. I'm glad you are back safely.