Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Color PINK


For as long as I can remember I have been in love with the color pink. I would go as far as saying I am a bit obsessed with the color. So whenever I think of my "someday" kitchen, the color pink was always included. I even asked a guy I was dating if he would let me get a pink kitchen aid!

Well the more I thought about it, the more I realized pink is a dangerous color. Go overboard and I might as well own all things floral, add about 8 more cats to my collection, and call it good! So with the help of one of my other obsessions I have decided I won't have a pink kitchen but instead it will be an Anthropologie Kitchen. Now I can keep me pink but add in lots of other colors and not be the crazy cat lady, doomed to be single for time and all eternity!


What do you think?

3 comments:

Tara said...

I love Anthropology! Too bad Chris is already overwhelmed by pink and all the girly accents we have here at home.

Glenna and Bob said...

Go Anthropolgy!!!
Love the rainbow colors....you can't change your mind about PINK
though, since I already bought
you LOTS of pink stuff for your "someday" kitchen. (I want those S&P Shakers, they would be
great with my collection.)

Glenna and Bob said...

OOPS! Anthropologie.....