Friday, April 24, 2009

Lola Hutch Henrie



I really can't even begin to organize my thoughts. I cant seem to stop crying, they are a mix of happy and sad tears.
My darling little Lola has finally been born. 6lbs 7 oz, 21 inches. With dark wavy hair and according to her mother, she looks like my Hutchie!
I can't help but be sad because Hutch should be there. He should get to hold his baby girl and they should be a happy little family.
But I know he sent her down to us. I know he kissed her goodbye and told her to come and bless this family. And I know he can see the joy that she will bring.
Hutch, I promise...She will be spoiled. She will be looked after. And she will be the most loved little girl ever to be brought into this world.
As soon as I get to the hospital I will post LOTS and LOTS of pictures.
be warned: She is my new obsession :)

**UPDATE**
I just got home from the hospital, where I got to meet Miss Lola :)

Yes, I am beaming with Pride

No matter how hard we tried the sleepy little girl would not wake up!


Kara looks beautiful! Such a proud mother and a beautiful family.

Kara and Lola, I Love you!!!!!

More pictures of Lola from the Hospital

1 comment:

Glenna and Bob said...

She is so beautiful! Wow, Hutch
would have been so happy to see
this sweet little girl be born.
I know they were all there
to send her down....Naenae, Ashley,
Hutch and grandpa.