Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weekend Home for Easter

The best thing about being at home with my family is seeing the Budge Family. These girls just light up my life! They were so cute on Sunday in their little Easter dresses


This time home however was a tripped to be marked in the history books. In the 25 years that my parents have lived in our PV house we have never once had a heated pool. Basically we had a pool that could be used maybe 1 month total out of the whole year. Well this Easter weekend we all put our swimsuits on and headed out to the backyard. Yup, that's right! The hammond family got in the water. Ok, so it wasnt in the pool, that is still FREEZING but...we have a hot tub!!!! It was amazing. I used it 3 times on saturday and I was in heaven





2 comments:

Tara said...

Miracle of miracles! If only Carl and Susan could keep theirs working too . . . we will never have one because this problem runs in the family!

Happy your parents have finally overcome!

Glenna and Bob said...

Okay Tara, I resent that!!! LOL
we had a lot of fun. Glad you
are so excited about it Bears. It
made it all worth while to have
you and Erik so happy.