Saturday, March 13, 2010

recently

I got to go shopping with my cousins Holly and Kara, and Kara's beautiful baby Lola. Lola was such a good sport and even took a few cat naps. Funny thing is, everytime we walked into a baby store she woke right up! She even picked out a few outfits for herself. She is such a sweet heart and I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!!!!
My Friend Lara had a "pink" birthday celebration so I decided to add some spice to my hair. I kinda like it, do you think I should add pink to my hair?! Mom said I look like an indian
I have been sick and havent had time to do much grocery shopping so my very loving father called "the pie pizzaria" and order my favorite meal. Cheesy pull aparts and a caeser salad. Thank you Daddy, I LOVE YOU!!!


1 comment:

Glenna and Bob said...

Oh, and thanks mom for actually
calling in the order! Hope you
start to feel better. We love you