Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bowling

My friends and I have a new found love for bowling. Now to me bowling is incredibly fun but if you think about it extremely dirty. I try not to think about how many feet have been inside those shoes or how many dirty fingers have touched that ball...but after going two times a week, my mind always thinks of all the dirt and germs. You may think I am taking this new love and turning it into an obsession, but I dont care. I just ordered my very own pair of pimp bowling shoes. No one will look as good as me out there as I bowl strike after strike! Ok, im not that good, but hopefully once those super sweet bowling shoes of my own get here, my game will start to improve drastically.
Anyone wanna join?!

1 comment:

Glenna and Bob said...

Can't wait to see those fancy bowling shoes...hope they improve your game!!