Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby Baby Baby

KC came to utah a few weeks back and I finally got to meet baby Holland. She is absolutely adorable and I swear she really did like me. She was all smiles until the camera came out. KC is such a cute mom but it still seems unreal that my friend from way back when has a tiny version of herself. Holland looks exaclty like KC when she smiles, same dimples and all but the moment she is serious so looks like her dad. I'd say thats a pretty good mixing of DNA




Holland I loved meeting you, even if you wouldn't smile for the camera. KC, thanks for giving me 3 hours of your utah trip and for the pictures. Love you both!!!

2 comments:

kc said...

I think it's really funny how smiley we look and how grumpy she looks! She did like you though, it's true. She just hates the camera apparently. She'll learn to be smiley like us!

Glenna and Bob said...

So adorable, all three of you.
She does seem to like you Kari.
So fun to see kc with her cute little
girl.