Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The little things

Last night I had a lot of emotions; fear, sadness, uncertainty, anxiety. There is just a lot up in the air, things I cant control, and people leaving this life way too soon. Its all a little overwhelming. I'm not saying this to get sympathy or have a pity party, it was just one of those nights when everything seems to pile up.

What amazes me is how an animal can tell when someone is hurting or sad or in need of unconditional love. My cat cuddles but last night she slept on my chest for over 2 hours and then snuggled right down under my chin for the rest of the night, she is still right by my side as I type. Animals have the purest hearts. If you don't believe me, when you have a bad day you are welcome to come cuddle with Beckham

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Love ya Kari.

Burnside Family said...

love you girl! come visit us :) wendy and i miss you!