Thursday, March 10, 2011

Little KC Baby


It is so interesting to me to see my friends growing up. I just had lunch with KC and Holland today and even though I am older I feel like KC is ahead of me in life. Little Holland was so funny. She just smiles and giggles and loves attention. She really did have me laughing so hard and really she was just being cute. Seeing KC with a mini her almost makes me want to have a baby. I am curious to know what a little me would look like. I hope when I do get around to having one that my baby will entertain me like this. Thanks for letting me nuzzle your baby Kace!

2 comments:

kc said...

First of all, you are like 3 weeks older! We can hardly call that "older!" Secondly, you should want a mini Kari!! She (or he maybe) will be so cute! And lastly, you can nuzzle her anytime!

Burnside Family said...

Kari! I had no idea you had a blog! i love blog stalking :) miss you! when will you be in southern california next???