Friday, March 4, 2011

Verona Italy

I just purchased "Letters to Juliet" on DVD and I LOVE it. I saw it when it first came out, it was just as cheesy as I thought it would be, but made me fall in love with Italy all over again. I would really love to go back to Italy. There is so much I have not seen. Maybe I will just move there and live the laid back lifestyle I would be so good at :)
But really I want to go to Verona, I want to see the house of Juliet. I want to write a letter pouring my heart out. I know, I'm pathetic. It sounds so romantic to me. So therapeutic. I'm not even sure what my letter would say but lately I can think of nothing more perfect for how I have been feeling. Maybe one day I will get there. I will sit below that balcony and write the most amazing letter. But for now, I will just blog about it

1 comment:

Kristin Rose Davis said...

i know exactly what you mean! I love the thought of the wall!