Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

How awesome is my dad?!

Happy Birthday to my amazing father. Thank you for being such an example in
every aspect of life. I love you!!!!


And of course Happy Birthday to my Uncle Phil! My dad would not be complete without his twin brother. Thank you for loving my father and being an amazing uncle throughout the years. I love you and your family so very much. If only we all lived closer together.

Today is also my Cousin Holly's Birthday. Holly is one of the most amazing women I know. She is so very beautiful. She has strength, composure, and a love for everyone and everything. Holly, if you read this. Know I love you and I would do anything for you. You are the best cousin a girl could ask for!!!

1 comment:

Glenna and Bob said...

He is a pretty great guy.
He wasn't happy about turning 65!