Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am a proud baby bear

Today was a proud day for me.

Today I felt like I had accomplished something.

Today My mother made her first post on her blog.

Now this might seem weird that I take pride in a moment like this. But what you need to understand is my mother had me create a blog for her months ago and she had not posted a darn thing until today. Sure I may have talked her through it, step by step over the phone. But she is learning and it sure feels good to know that an old dog can learn new tricks! (sorry mommy, you really aren't old, but the saying fits!)

Don't give her all the credit. I set the background and the font but she is learning one step at a time.

At the end of our phone conversation she did say "That was fun! I could really get addicted to this!"

Today I am proud to make another person addicted to blogging!

1 comment:

Lindseylou said...

Nice work...don't think my mom could turn a computer on. Love the pic of your dad and the guitar. Good luck with the running thing, I myself tend to not love running - especially outside. Oh, and Audrey Hepburns my fav, love the quote. Gotta comment on everything since I'm a slacker.